It’s as easy as: one, two, three!
The 2018 Donald Trump Federal Budget can be balanced, even when including nearly $54 billion in increased Defense Department spending, and not one federal department would require any cuts in spending.
These are the proposed $54 billion in department cuts that would not have to take effect under my 123 Plan:
Agriculture 2018 Budget
- Eliminates $500 million Water and Wastewater loan/grant program
- Eliminates $200 million McGovern-Dole International Food for Education program
- Cuts Women, Infants and Children nutrition assistance from $6.4 billion to $6.2 billion
- Unspecified staff reductions at USDA service center agencies
- Cuts $95 million from Rural Business and Cooperative Service
Canadian National Railway
Dante Giovanni Corporation
Coca Cola Femsa SAB de CV – 20% stake
FEMSA (Mexican brewer)
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts – 42.5 percent
Newport News Shipbuilding
Otter Tail Power Company
Pan American Silver Corporation
Republic Services, Inc
Schnitzer Steel Industries
Wisconsin Central Transportation
Nowonder Gates favors unlimited immigration and visas, changes in law that would benefit his financial interests.