It’s as easy as: one, two, three!
The 2018 Donald Trump Federal Budget can be balanced, even when including nearly $54 billion in increased Defense Department spending, and not one federal department would require any cuts in spending.
These are the proposed $54 billion in department cuts that would not have to take effect under my 123 Plan:
Agriculture 2018 Budget
- Eliminates $500 million Water and Wastewater loan/grant program
- Eliminates $200 million McGovern-Dole International Food for Education program
- Cuts Women, Infants and Children nutrition assistance from $6.4 billion to $6.2 billion
- Unspecified staff reductions at USDA service center agencies
- Cuts $95 million from Rural Business and Cooperative Service
Cascade Investment LLC is a private investment and holding company.
The company describes itself as a diversified investment company. Its investments include more than half the Bill Gates fortune:
- Auto Nation
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Canadian National Railway
- Dante Giovanni Corporation
- Coca Cola Femsa SAB de CV – 20% stake
- Cox Communications
- FEMSA (Mexican brewer)
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts – 42.5 percent
- Newport News Shipbuilding
- Otter Tail Power Company
- Pan American Silver Corporation
- Republic Services, Inc
- Sapphire Energy
- Schnitzer Steel Industries
- Wisconsin Central Transportation
No wonder Gates favors unlimited immigration and H-1b visas, changes in law that would benefit his financial interests by lowering wages and increasing American unemployment.